Random: Twitter profile picture since 2011.
What i love about it: Coron, Palawan blue water behind me.
What i hate about it: i was using a Nikon dSLR at that time.
364 days and counting…
…and i still don’t have any savings yet. charr!
And because it’s my work anniversary tomorrow, i’m spending 1.5hours tonight to do my backlogs, so i can just rest and sleep asound tomorrow :) well, that is after my event ingress, though. Gaaah!
But i will tell you this though: starting tomorrow, i will spend less hours unpaid at work (bye OTYs!) and i will minimize my backlogs by not procrastinating and finishing (as much as possible) every single tasks i receive within the day.
I have to work smarter now. I love what i’m doing, but unnecessary extra miles must be lessen. I have to be one step closer to my goal this year, and i can’t do that if i’m full of backlogs.
Let’s go, cherryberry!
Gratuitous picture of you Wednesday
Last weekend, my friends and i went to Baler, Aurora to go surfing. It was my first time, obviously as seen on photos above. Haha! We availed the 2-hour lesson. By the end of the first hour, i could hardy catch my breath. And before the second hour even ended, i could no longer lift my weight to stand on the surfboard. This was all clearly because of my lack of physical activities. Thank God for my instructor who was patient enough to help me try and try again until i learn.
Despite my countless embarrassing moments of slipping and falling off the board, i definitely want to go back to Baler to surf. But first, i have to be physically fit and strong enough to carry my weight, heehee. Then hopefully by that time, i’ll be better, haha :)
Photos taken by Pinky and Rubi last October 27-28, 2012.
This morning, an office-mate of mine had a crew cut. I’m not used to seeing him like that, so i knew i had to tease him.
Me: Ganda ng gupit natin ah.
Guy with crew cut: Oo nga eh, salamat, haha.
Another guy: ‘Di ka maniniwala, ang daming gumagalang sa kanya ngayon.
Guy with crew cut: Actually, magreresign na’ko dito. Kasi nirerecruit na’ko ng mga taga-Fort Bonifacio sa navy at army nila.
Me: Haha! *military salute* SIR! YES, SIR!
Another guy: HAHA lakas din ng trip mo eh. Kaya di ka iginagalang ng mga lalake, alaskador ka kasi, parang lalake ka rin eh. One of the boys ka talaga.
Me: Whuuut? -_-
HAHA sheesh. This is just one of ze clear evidences of me being a friend-material —no more, no less.
So yeah, i’m not “forever alone”, for i am forever on the friend/tropa-zone. Ang saklap, shet! Haha -_-
Today, i came in the office to do a few things. And for the first time ever, i felt so alone (altho i was literally alone there today haha)
Had the 2nd proofing for the magazine delivered today.
There were still a couple of problems on the layout, but i’m glad i was able to finalize this and have everything ready for printing.
Was able to start posting on my Comm Wall, although i think what i did wasn’t good enough. Oh well.
Sad thing was i wasn’t able to clean up my desk. I hate the fact that it has been this messy for quite some time now. I’d like to think i am the new Warehouse #6, haha. I promise to do 5S when time permits me to :p
Yada yada. Nothing much to say here.
There are times when i hate my Holga’s multi-exposure feature. I mean, take this picture for example. The shot that i was excited the most to shoot was the ever-famous Kayangan Lake, and i did capture it… but my up-close self-portrait had to ruin it. Aaaahhh…
Camera: Holga 120N
Film: Fuji Velvia 100F
Frame mask: 6x6
1. The meaning behind my URL: Cherry is not a fruit. How else do you want me to explain it?
2. Weakness: Pizza. Guys with tattoo sleeves! Heehee.
3. Best friend(s): I don’t need to write down their names here.
4. Last time I cried and why: The other day, because i was so friggin’ tired of being tired.
6. Favorite rapper/rap group: Probably Eminem. And right now, Nicki Minaj haha, ‘cos i can rap Super Bass :p
7. Biggest turn off(s): Predictable, “safe-people who doesn’t want to live life”, Jeje.
8. Fact about my sex life: What is sex? I only know life. Haha.
9. Tattoos I want: “Someday is now.” or “Things change and friends leave and life doesn’t stop for anybody.” AND “Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.”
10. Biggest turn on(s): Someone who sings and plays guitar, a bookworm, concert-goer, spontaneous, knows how to carry a conversation, and with sense of humor.
11. Age: 20.
12. Ideas of a perfect date: Going to a concert. Or watch a basketball game.
13. Life goal(s): Own a bar, own a bookstore, own a mini coffee shop, travel the world.
14. Piercings I want: I have 2 extra ear piercings already. I’m not sure if i want more.
15. Relationship status: Forever single.
16. Favorite movie: 50 First Dates.
17. A fact about my life: The song “Inside of Love” by Nada Surf best describes my life.
18. Phobia: Am scared of spiders, reptiles, cockroaches. Sometimes i’m scared of heights, sometimes i’m scared of deep water, but i’d give anything to experience sky diving and diving with sharks.
19. Nicknames I have: Cherry (most common), Chepie (my grade school friends), Ahve (some profs), A-ve (some high school friends), Che (relatives), Cher (my office-mates), Fruit (my boss), Chilong (my 3rd year high school barkada).
20. Tattoos I have: None. For now. :)
I remember, this photo was taken on a rainy Sunday morning. It was Mother’s Day, to be exact. The original plan was to spend Saturday night in Puerto Galera. But the typhoon caught us the next day just when we were about to go home. In the end, we got stranded, and forced to spend that night drinking and singing our lungs out. I woke up the next morning with one of my worst hangovers, ever. But dammit, it was all worth it.
Camera: Holga 120N
Film: Fuji Pro400 H
Frame mask: 6x4.5
(View from Apartelle de Francesa in Puerto Galera, 2011)